About Us – Started in the year 2010, Orange Biotech Private Limited holds expertise in offering certified Pharma Medicines. We are recognized as a reliable Pharmaceutical Medicines Exporter and Supplier in Ambala (Haryana). These Pharmaceutical Medicines are distributed in the market of India – Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Baddi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Jaipur.
Our vision: To serve as a leader in the Pharma industry nationally by contributing safe and effective pharmaceuticals therapies to improve the quality of life.
- Orange Family strives to enable that the product of Orange Biotech Pvt. Ltd. exceeds the expectation of our customers in terms of quality, delivery and value.
- Orange operates from the premise that our people are our greatest asset.
- Orange will operate as a collaborative partnership of employees, customers, and suppliers while providing superior earning for reinvestment in and growth of Orange and provide a safe, secured, enriching and rewarding career for the Orange Parivar.
- Orange cultivates a prosperous business that offers increasing value for our shareholders.
- Orange strives to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of our customers externally and internally by developing innovative services, strategies, and utilizing state of the art technology and maintaining a high level of cooperation and teamwork among all Orange family.
- Quality, innovation, science, and services are the foundation of our customers satisfaction.
- Customers are the focus of everything we do; being the first to understand and respond to the need of our customers is the basic of our success.
- Continual improvement in all areas of our operation and our products will ensure the continued attainment of our goals.
- Trust and respect are the key attributes of team work. Team Work encourages involvement and empowerment.
- Partnership should characterize our relationship with all internal and external business contacts. All partnership should be mutually beneficial.
- Integrity must never be compromised.
Orange Family must conduct themselves in a manner that commands respect.
All Orange Family with the commitment, involvement, enthusiasm, and discipline will translate the vision into the mission and plans into reality.
ORANGE BIOTECH Healthy Future
ORANGE FAMILY Wealthy Future
Code Of Business Conduct
Trust, mutual respect, and ethical behavior are essential to Orange relationships with our Business Associates, our Customers, and our Employees. In these relationships, we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards always assuring that our behaviors are consistent with both the letter and the spirit of company policies, laws and regulations and with the exercise of good business judgment.
Orange Code of Business Conduct and Ethics sets forth the company’s expectations for our Business Associates, Employees, our Board of Directors, and our Suppliers. It was written with the intent to express clearly the principles by which we will conduct our business complying with laws, avoiding conflicts of interest, meeting our business goals the right way, treating our diverse employees fairly and with respect, and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
The Code is one of many tools we use to meet the expectations of the millions of customers who use our products every day.
Name of Director: Mr Inderjeet Singh
Year of Establishment: 2010
Nature of Business: Exporter & Supplier
Number of Employees: 15
Market Covered: All States and U.T’s of India